General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use personal information that we may obtain about you.
What information we collect and how do we use it?
The information we collect from you electronically, verbally or from publicly accessible sources may include:
1. Any personal details you provide such as name, address, email address, phone number etc.
2. Data determined to be essential for the provision of our services.
3. Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use this website.
4. Your preferences regarding use of email updates and records of emails we may send to you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
5. Analytics and anonymised search engine data that assists us in the improvement and optimisation of our site. Your personal information is generally shared in a form that does not directly identify you.
We will use this information to:
1. Negotiate on your behalf with third party energy providers.
2. Communicate with you regarding your energy supply and for legitimate interest purposes. We will keep this information on file so that periodically, when the time is right, we can communicate with you about entering into a new agreement with the existing or new supplier.
3. Keep accurate records and store communications to enable us to monitor and improve our services to you (including internal training purposes) and to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements.
We will only collect information necessary to fulfil this purpose. In making an enquiry, by telephone or ‘on-line’, you are giving us express permission to use your details in pursuant of this aim.
In the event of the merger or acquisition of the business or its assets, any consent provided will be transferred to the new owner.
Under The General Data Protection Regulations any data and information provided by you will be stored securely in accordance with Regulations.
You have the right to have your details corrected or to remove your details from our database at any time. If you would like us to amend or remove any information held you may contact us at any time by mailing us as email@example.com
You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us at the following address, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Services (Data Request)
Power And Gas Networks Ltd
PO Box 53
60 Water Lane
Cheshire SK9 5AJ
We may update our policies from time to time by updating this page and you should check this page periodically to ensure you are happy with any changes.